Wednesday, August 1, 2012


Million Dollar Bill

Silent night
Dimming light
Walking on a clueless lane
Have I really gone insane?

Goal of life
For which I strife
For many mighty battles fought
My sword in the blood it sought

Running, running miles
With fake smiles
Ignoring the moving hands of time
Until I hear the satanic chime

Through my time of young and bold
Though I made a mine of gold
Now, when I am sick and old
Wish I spent the time to see the world


I saw not the ocean’s blue
Nor felt the season’s hue
My life’s been a complete trance
For all I am left with is repentance

Running, running miles
Still with this fake smile
My body lay cold and still
In a casket filled with a million dollar bill

                                                                      RT Chhophel

No comments:

Post a Comment